****LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY****
We’re looking for a full-time VP of Software Engineering to come on board and provide transformational vision and leadership for the definition and delivery of all aspects of our products.
We are looking for leaders who are not afraid to explore new technology and development techniques, can adapt to new challenges and have a hunger for building systems and delivering high-availability, enterprise-class software products that meet/exceed the increasingly complex market demands for our customers. This leader will have experience defining and building out highly scalable SaaS products . Working together with a team of architects and engineers, this leader will drive the development of our products, including the definition and development of our integration platform.
Deep knowledge of software architecture, infrastructure, development practices, release management and quality assurance are critical in driving the continuous delivery of high quality products.
- Have a BS, MS or in CS or similar
- Understand how to enhance and manage rapidly expanding development operationsm systems and practices
- Possess the ability to define a clear vision and roadmap that is challenging but achievable
- Have 5+ years of experience in Agile development practices
- Have 10+ years’ experience delivering software products to external users
- Have over 5 years building systems in PHP | MySQL | Node.js | jQuery
- Possess framework experience in Zend | Cake PHP | Symfony
- Have strong working knowledge of database creation and management for “Big Data” and “Bog Data Analytics”
- Understand and embrace thinking about clouds (Amazon Web Services)
High Level Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the adoption of best in class, large scale software development and delivery disciplines (quality frameworks, DevOps, Agile, continuous integration, performance, release deployment) resulting result in improved time to market, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Interacts with technology staff across Development, Operations, Quality, Architecture, Infrastructure, Support, Product Management and Portfolio Management.
- Expert knowledge of software engineering concepts (requirements management, development methodologies, testing and documentation) full life cycle projects from solution definition through development, implementation, rollout and ongoing support and enhancements for a SaaS product.
- Extensive experience designing high-availability, large-scale, heavy transaction volume, real- time software-as-a-service products including integration of 3rd party systems and data in a software-as-a-service environment
Moving expenses not offered.
About Managed Maintenance, Inc.:
Entrepreneurial software as a services company. Salary Commensurate with Experience/Performance, more than generous benefits, contributing 401K, outstanding health/dental and eye care plans. 5 days paid sick, 3 days paid personal, 7 days paid holidays, plus accrual vacation plans. Multi-cultural and team environment.